About the Role
The Anglican Parish of Sherwood is seeking applications for the position of Parish Office Administrator to support the Rector and Parish Council with ministry and office management.
Your key role will be to provide administrative, secretarial, research and computing support to the Parish and Rector.
The role requires frequent liaison with the Rector and administratively reports to the Rector. The role requires the ability to juggle many balls in the air at any point of time. Frequent interruptions and working alone are part and parcel of life in the Office.
The role requires a sound working knowledge of a networked computer system. Skills in Microsoft Office Suites, record keeping and database management are essential. You will have a willingness to learn basic use of Elvanto.
This is a permanent part time role of 15 hours per week spread over Monday to Thursday.
General Office Duties:
· Collecting and processing mail / Emails / Telephone Messages and In-coming
· Distribute any mail where necessary to Support Parish Positions
· Prepare letters and other computer material as needed
· Complete copyright reporting
· Prepare monthly Rosters for the 7.00 am and 9.00 am services
· Assist is compiling Parish Council Agenda and supporting documentation.
· Blue Card administration
· Manage Calendars
· Assist Rector with baptisms, weddings and funerals as required
· Complete Diocesan Yearly reporting.
· Prepare for Parish AGM
· Manage and Process:
o Booking enquires /Bookings / Tenant Agreements / Invoicing / Payments / Complaints
We are currently in the process of appointing a permanent Parish Priest.
Our Locum Tenens is Revd. Morris Rangiwai.
If you wish to make any further enquiries about our Parish, please don't hesitate to contact our 2022 Wardens who are happy to help.
Cheryl Dymock Tel: 0402 581 784
Cheryl Scholtz Tel: 0404 189 164
Michael Hortz Tel: 0414 576 370